Video projects: Production and editing
•• Project Based learning series
• Work in collaboration with an independent school in San Francisco, creating a collection of short video to demonstrate their multi- disciplinary approach to Project-Based Learning. The focus is kindergarteners learning unit on “playgrounds”.
• Roles: Produced, shot and edited this series.
This clip is a fine-cut, with temp color-correction, sound mix and titles; all will be stylized and finalized by me for the finished series, total of 4-6 pieces.
• Promotional / Fundraising
•• Art & Culture: Me-Di-Ate Art group – Soundwave ((7))
MEDIATE Art Group are the producers of the Soundwave Biennial.
• Shot the pledge video
• Edited the fundraising clip for the Soundwave ((7)) Biennial, including color corrections as needed, sound mix, titles
•• Environmental: SS Palo Alto Art Park Proposal
• Editor, video for SS Palo Alto art park.
Used by the UN Safe Planet Campaign in conjunction with clear waters conferences world-wide (More>>)
• Marion Rosen Film Project
• Editor, a documentary film about Marion Rosen, her life and work
• Editor, a depository of clips for potential funders and Rosen website
• Editor, a DVD series of Rosen Method Bodywork sessions for training
• Assets producer and manager, Marion Rosen Archive
• Technical services: digitizing video footage, photographs and other documents
• Creating and managing an extensive archive in conjunction of both film project and The Marion Rosen Archive
• Key consultant to the Rosen Method Foundation president on all aspects of media project – from fundraising to technical details
• Media from this project can be found on Vimeo
• Recology – Jo Hanson Memorial Clip
• Editor, video clip in memory of Jo Hanson, Recology’s Art Program founder.
Used by Recology for their educational and outreach programming (More>>)
• Making of/ Behind the Scenes – Last Day of Freedom
Produced in collaboration with BAVC (Bay Area Video Coalition)
First published in IndieWire, October 1, 2015